Commercial Roofing for certainteed roofing in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of certainteed roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.