Commercial Roofing for certainteed roofing in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of certainteed roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.