Residential Roofer for cheap roofer in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofer in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.