Commercial Roofing for cheap roofer near me in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofer near me in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.