Local Roofers for cheap roofing in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofing in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.