Local Roofers for cheap roofing in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.