Commercial Roofing for cheap roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine the roof directly before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.