Local Roofer for cheap roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.