Local Roofers for cheap roofing in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.