Commercial Roofing for commercial roof in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.