Residential Roofing for commercial roof in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.