Local Roofer for commercial roof in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.