Local Roofers for commercial roof in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.