Commercial Roofing for commercial roof in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.