Local Roofers for commercial roof installation in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.