Commercial Roofing for commercial roof installation in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.