Local Roofer for commercial roof installation in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.