Local Roofers for commercial roof installation in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check the roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.