Commercial Roofing for commercial roof installation in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.