Residential Roofer for commercial roof installation in Wildwood. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wildwood
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wildwood area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wildwood roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wildwood and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Wildwood. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wildwood
Wildwood is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 6,709 at the 2010 census. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2018 estimates, the city had a population of 7,024.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Wildwood think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.