Commercial Roofing for commercial roof repair in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.