Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/3): Error writing file '/tmp/MYjEZyog' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for commercial roof repair in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.