Residential Roofing for commercial roof repair in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.