Local Roofers for commercial roof repair in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.