Commercial Roofing for commercial roof repair in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.