Residential Roofing for commercial roof repair in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.