Local Roofers for commercial roof repair in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.