Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing companies in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.