Commercial Roofer for commercial roofing companies in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.