Commercial Roofer for commercial roofing companies in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.