Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing companies in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.