Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing companies in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check the roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.