Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing companies in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.