Local Roofers for commercial roofing companies in Spring Hill. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.