Local Roofer for commercial roofing companies in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check the roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.