Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing companies in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine the roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.