Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing companies in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.