Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing company in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof in person before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.