Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing company in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.