Local Roofers for commercial roofing company in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check the roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.