Local Roofer for commercial roofing company in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.