Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing company in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.