Local Roofers for commercial roofing company in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.