Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing company in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.