Local Roofers for commercial roofing contractors in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.