Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing contractors in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.