Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing contractors in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.