Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing contractors in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.