Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing contractors in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.