Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing contractors in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.